Ready to let the sparks fly in Moore Career College welding program and classes? Learn more to earn more at Moore.
· Practice in welding training booths. Weld on plates, pipes and metal.
· Use industry-standard tools to cut and separate metal.
· Practice welding plate metal, carbon steel plates.
· Make precision cuts in steel plates and pipe using superheated gasses.
· Learn how metal is formed from a liquid to solid.
· Get serious hands-on training in a variety of welding procedures including:
· Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
· Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
· Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
· Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
To enroll at Moore Career College for Welding, an applicant must:
1. Be at least 18 years of age upon completion.
2. Moore Career College does not require a high school diploma or GED to enroll.
3. Undergo an interview with an Admissions Representative to assess the applicant’s understanding of, and interest in, the program and his or her ability to complete.
4. Demonstrate the availability of financial resources (including financial aid) for meeting tuition obligations. When you first come to visit with us, we routinely ask you meet with a representative in the Financial Aid Office to determine what you may be eligible to receive in terms of Financial Aid.
Sound simple? That’s because it is. Contact us today to begin. Click here
Moore Career College